Monday, May 4, 2015

Homegoing Celebration for Mrs. Shirley Pipkins

It is with great sadness that I inform you of the passing of my beautiful grandmother, Shirley Jean Pipkins. She went home to be with the Lord on Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 3:15 am. She will be dearly missed by her family and friends. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Thank you,

Terrence A. Garnett

Services
Viewing & Funeral: Saturday, May 9, 2015

Spirit of Life Ministries
485 Maxey Rd
Houston, TX 77013

Viewing: 
9:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.

Funeral: 
11:00 a.m.

2 comments:

  1. Love you TA. I'm glad you put Granny up here. It will be forever remembered. xoox. Heavenly Peace, Grandma Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will post my memories of her sometime soon and her obituary.

      Delete